Ask these questions to yourself by reading again and again. If you have answers in the positive, you are successful but in the otherwise case, try to improve yourself.
- Do you get up early before your husband wakes up and try your level best to send your children and husband to mosque for Morning Prayer so that they offer the prayer with others collectively in order to get ALLAH’s pleasure and blessings?
- Do you press clothes of your spouse so that he gets everything ready when he leaves the house for work to avoid time wastage in finding other things? Similarly, do you prepare the luggage of your husband when he leaves for a journey or has to travel somewhere?
- Do you check your kids for their home works so that they do everything at home without spending on private tuition and this way kids will get affection of the mother? Are you ignorant of all these things and just put kids for the husband that he will take care of them and you restrict yourself to household chores?
- Re your careful when it comes to cooking favorite dishes of your husband or children that you don’t even like or you hesitate in getting your hands on making such dishes that take time for your spouse, his friends and kids as well?
- Do you take care of your house to make it clean so that when your husband gets back he should have a clean environment?
- Do you prefer preparing necessary things for your husband when he gets back from work like fetching him cold water to drink, tea and other edibles so that he forgets about his worries and he feels relaxed when he is at home?
- Do you feel happy and pleasured when your husband tells you that his mother, sister and other siblings are visiting your house and he will gift them something very precious?
- Do you care about the rest of your husband when kids are at home in summer vacation by getting up early and handle works and kids to avoid any nuisance?
- Are you a good mother by showing affection, praying for your teens when they tease, create noise and break something instead of yelling at them, telling about anger of the father and scaring them so that your children feel they have a loving mom?
- Do you respect your husbands’ orders when he asks you to do something and inform him about the reason for not doing before he asks about that again?
- Do you wait for the right moment and good mood of your husband when it’s about asking your husband for something like he never pays attention to kids, comes home late, doesn’t eat with the family or you keep on taunting and tell such things when your husband is in not a good so that he gets more angry? Do you care about such little things by using your wits?
- Do you buy legitimate toys for your children that don’t have portraits as having pictures and displaying them in house is forbidden by Prophet Mohammad (PBUH)?
- Do you ignore discussions of your mother in-law, brother in laws and other family members and don’t back bite because you get scared of ALLAH?
- Do you attend your husband whenever he calls you or pretend and excuse to be engaged in some work?
- If you are a lady and not married yet, do you pray to get a pious husband and good family?
Read the questions again, ask yourself and then answer. If your answers are in YES, you have been hailed as a pious and noble wife by ALLAH but if your answers are in otherwise, NO, promise to yourself that you will bring these qualities in your personality and will pray to ALLAH to make you like such a wife.