Do you want to use the power of words to inspire a change in the ummah, spark an interest in the readers’ minds and change the nation through education?
If you answered yes to the above questions, you’ve landed in the right place. Jazakumallahu khairan for showing your interest in writing for us.
Pious Couple is looking for volunteer writers !
We are always on the look out for creative and talented writers to join our team, whether it is as a regular feature writer or a one off guest post.
If you wish to become a feature writer for us just we need is
a article from your side, on categories mentioned below
- Husband Wife relations
- Life after marriage
- How to deal with problems after marriage
- How to raise your kids
- How to get in love with your spouse
- How to deal with in-laws
- How to get close to Allah swt
- Any other category you like, you can discuss with us 🙂
before start writing, do keep in mind the following points
- All content should be original and not copied from elsewhere.
- At least one image to be included
- No affiliate links to be included into the post but links to your own blog posts which are relevant to the post may be included
- Your submitted article should not be published anywhere else. Plagiarized articles will be rejected immediately.
- submitted articles should be free from political thoughts
All you have to do is fill the form up and I’ll get in touch with you. Be sure to include the ideas that you have, if you are unsure please just ask, or you can email us at [email protected]
Waiting for your response !
if you want to contact us, you can contact us via form below
You can submit your article using the form below
What we do ?
- What we edit: We will edit Grammatical errors, sentence structure and flow as to make more readable to our users
- Title for Article: Our editorial staff may change the title as to make it more catchy to the audience 🙂
What happens after I submit my article?
- Approval: if an article is approved it will be scheduled for publication and you will be notified by one of our team members of publication date.
- Edits required: if we like your article but think it needs to be revised, you will be contacted with a request for edits.
- Declined: if the submission received does not relate to Islam and something about husband and wife, does not make a good fit for our website, or will not benefit our readers, it will be declined.